Hot Isostatic Pressing
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develops a sales strategy and plan tied to the marketing strategy for the target markets that ensures attainment of division sales goals and profitability.
• Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides weekly feedback to senior management regarding performance
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Secures appropriate approvals for pricing
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Meets or exceeds all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes. Role model in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Takes the lead for HIP clients/accounts reports on current account statuses, and drives improvement in relationships that results in more satisfied clients and increased sales
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Completes weekly sales status reporting and takes the lead for budget forecasting
• 5-7 years of experience in sales management
• Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
• Exceptional presentation and listening skills
• Solid technical understanding of products and services
• Ability to evidence the benefits of products and services to the customer
• Deliver value proposition appropriate to the customer, negotiate and close the deal
• Outgoing with a strong desire for social contact
Competencies (essential for success):
• Behavioral style – projects an air of confidence when dealing with others, has drive and enthusiasm, “closes the sale,” and maintains the customer relationship
• Critical reasoning ability – keen numerical and verbal reasoning, including understanding and interpreting numerical data and evaluating the logic of arguments
• Sales skills – possess core business skills, including establishing personal and company credibility, engaging the customer and determining their needs, and developing the proposition
• Motivation – significant drive for success, achievement and recognition
• Regularly exposed to heat, dust, noise, humidity, fumes, etc.
• May be required to work overtime or any shifts, including weekends
• Must be able to sit and stand for long periods, lift up to 25 lbs., bend, climb, stoop, and travel domestically and potentially internationally.
Inside Sales and Metallurgist.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Bodycote reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Apply online now
Back to Opportunities