Join Bodycote at the Surface Hardening of Corrosion Resistant Materials Symposium
17 May 2016
Bodycote will be attending the 4th Symposium on Surface Hardening of Corrosion Resistant Materials between 22 to 24 June 2016.
The main topic of the symposium is low-temperature thermal treatment of corrosion resistant materials like stainless steel and nickel alloys.
During the packed two day schedule, Bodycote's specialists will present current methods and technologies for all industries where high corrosion resistance and high reliability are needed.
Don't miss our 5 lectures:
- Low Temperature Surface Hardening of Maraging Steels - 11:40 AM on 22nd June
- Laser Processing of Low Temperature Surface Hardened Stainless Steel - 12:05 PM on 22nd June
- Low Temperature Carburising of AISI 316: A biological, tribological and electrochemical interdisciplinary approach 9:00 AM on 23rd June
- Tribocorrosion Response of PVD CrN-Coated Low Temperature Carburised Implant Grade 316LVM - 9:55 AM on 23rd June
- Low Temperature Carburised CoCrMo for Metal-on-metal Prosthetic Applications - 11:15 AM on 23rd June
The 4th Symposium on Surface Hardening of Corrosion Resistant Materials takes place at Faculty of Engineering of University of Malta in Valletta, Malta
More information is available at: https://www.um.edu.mt/events/se2016